Sure, people say that cauliflower has replaced kale as the new 'it' vegetable (of course we agree) but we have a lot of crusts to top! C'mon kale, baby. Let's combine super powers with some baby kale!
- 1 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese or your favorite cheese
- 1 large red onion sliced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3 oz fresh baby kale
- 1 CAULIPOWER plain crust
- Preheat your oven to 425F.
- Saute onions in olive oil on high heat until brown
- Atop the frozen dough, place the cheese, onions and baby kale.
- Bake the pizzas in the preheated oven for 12-14 minutes or until cheese starts bubling.