Who says you can't put meat on CAULIPOWER? Not us! Espcially if the chicken has a bit of kick to it like this one....
- 1-2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 package taco seasoning mix
- 1-2 jalapeños (sliced; seeds removed)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro and/or red chili flakes
- 1 CAULIPOWER pizza crust
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Saute the chicken with the taco seasoning mix and a few teaspoons of water.
- Remove CAULIPOWER crust from freezer.
- Add a light layer of cheese, followed by the chicken and sliced jalapeños.
- Sprinkle light additional cheese over just some of the chicken/jalapeños.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and crust starts to brown.
- Serve immediately.
- Finish with chopped cilantro and/or red chili flakes.